If you’re unable to find bitters, skip them! They’re not traditionally used anyway. But if you have em, use em, they are my favorite 🙂
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces herbal gin (such as Hendrick’s)
- 1/2 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dropper Jamaican #1 Bittercube bitters
- 5 ounces Brut Champagne
- Lemon twist, garnish
- Candied ginger, garnish
- Add all ingredients except champagne and garnishes to a shaker with ice. Shake and strain into champagne flute.
- Top with champagne. Garnish with a lemon twist and candied ginger.