- Yield: As many as you want!
- Bread, sliced
- Favorite mustard
- Aged Swiss cheese
- Favorite pickles, sliced thin
- Deli ham
- Leftover pulled pork or pork roast
- Genoa-style salami
- Butter (1 tablespoon per sandwich)
- Beer (optional)
- Preheat panini press or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Grab two pieces of bread. Slather on some mustard on both halves. Add cheese to both halves. Add pickles, ham, pork, and salami to bottom half. Top with other half.
- If using panini press, butter bottom and top, add sandwiches, and press until crisp, about 6–7 minutes. If using cast iron skillet, melt half of butter, add sandwiches and top with grill press or heavy pan. Once crisp, flip sandwich, add remaining butter swirling to coat, and cook until both sides are crisp, about 8 minutes total.